Seeking a Micro Assembler B to join our DDC team (Night Shift).
1. Perform a variety of assembly operations under a microscope with minimal supervision.
2. Perform die bonding, wire bonding, header assembly, or other operations of comparable difficulty.
3. Use small hand tools with a microscope.
4. May use automatic equipment to perform work processes.
5. Read and interpret assembly drawings and other documentation to determine sequence of operation and proper assembly procedures.
6. Assist in meeting department production goals.
1. Minimum of one-year micro assembly or related work experience.
2. Good eyesight and manual dexterity.
3. Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings.
4. Ability to work in a team environment.