Seeking a Billing/Shipping Clerk to join our Beta Transformer's team.
1. Create packing slips for completed product that is ready for shipment.
2. Maintain a daily ledger for units shipped.
3. Coordinate with Production Manager and/or Production Control Coordinator to allocate customer shipping requirements when necessary.
4. Completes all work orders to ship to location.
5. Maintains baking log/parts.
6. Checks the part number on unit(s) and compares to packing slip.
7. Verifies quantity.
8. Checks for any special packing requirements (i.e. anti-static material, individual boxes, etc.).
9. Makes sure all units are well packed to ensure the safety in shipping and handling.
10. Labels and seals boxes properly and updates UPS, DHL and AES logs daily.
11. Packs and labels any left over stock and documents in log.
12. Sends all DDC Japan packages and paperwork to DDC for consolidated shipments.
13. Maintain baking and sealing parts.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Good communication and telephone skills.
3. Basic computer knowledge/data entry.
4. Ability to work under minimal supervision.