Seeking a Test Engineer to join our DDC team.
1. Design: Perform original and innovative test fixture and test software design.
2. Leadership: Provide technical direction to Engineering and Manufacturing technicians.
3. Optimize: Develop creative approaches that favorably optimize test system/fixture design trade offs for various elements such as cost, performance, features, speed, accuracy and technical risk.
4. Product Specifications: Participate in the development of product specifications to help achieve effective test strategy for the product
5. Planning: Develop and follow plans and schedules for assigned design tasks.
6. Innovation: Conceive methods and techniques for achieving product support, facilitating the most economical, efficient and reliable test methods and fixtures. Research new equipment, methods and techniques and make recommendations to improve DDC’s products cost competitiveness by minimizing labor and expense for DDC’s products in production.
7. Analysis: Perform failure analysis investigations on both in house and customer returned DDC products. Make specific recommendations to appropriate supervising Test Engineer when appropriate to facilitate product or test improvement that may avoid future failures or returns.
1. Supplier Audits: Visit, review and report on suppliers’ facilities, capabilities and/or processes.
2. Customer Support: Support Applications Engineering staff to evaluate technical problems relating to the use of DDC’s products in customers systems at customers’ facilities.
3. Vendor Selection: Participate in vendor or outsource selection teams specifically considering vendor’s ability to supply DDC products that are properly tested to meet DDC’s needs.
4. Continuous Improvement: Research, develop, evaluate and/or implement new test methods, processes, techniques, tools, components, equipment or technology that improve quality, timeliness and/or performance relating to the efficiency or cost effectiveness of DDC’s test systems.
5. Planning:Identify risk areas